The wonderful Dalai Lama has some wonderful lessons and I wanted to share a few of them with you
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions
- Be kind whenever possible. It’s always possible.
- Wellbeing comes through action, not through prayer.
- Sleep is the best meditation.
- Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive
- In the practice of tolerance, ones enemy is the best teacher.
- When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect towards others.
- Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.
- More compassionate mind, more sense of concern for others wellbeing is the source of happiness.
Thats all for today…Namaste xx