The art of being mindful. Being in the here and now and appreciating everything as it is.
You can always get your head into a state of mindfulness. You just need to know how to get there.
Here are 15 things that mindful people do differently
- They don’t take their thoughts too seriously
- They don’t try to avoid or deny emotions they just let them happen
- They understand all things come and go
- They do one thing at a time
- They turn everyday tasks into mindful moments
- They practice being curious
- They get outdoors and embrace the beauty of nature
- They enjoy every bite they eat
- They slow down when reading and truly take the information in
- They are fully present when listening without trying to control or judge
- They take mini breaks every hour or so when studying
- They laugh at themselves
- They focus on what they are doing
- They challenge existing beliefs
- They nourish their bodies
Learn to not take everything so literal and take it as it is and adjust accordingly but leaving the stress out of it.