Law of attraction

How the law of attraction works

I am still new to this but this is how I’d put it

  1. Create a clear vision of what you want
  2. Connect with the universe ( keeping your focus )
  3. Feel grateful for everything
  4. Surrender the outcome
  5. Trust in divine timing ( good things will come to you )

Rhonda Byrne bought out ‘The Secret’ to spread the word on how you too could have what you wish and dream for in life. There is also a documentary on it too which explains it in just as much detail as the book but some people digest things verbally so that would be ideal.

I found this challenge you can try to start your journey on law of attraction.

You can save it and use it when you like

(if you are reading this on the reader the challenge will show smaller… Just press hold and save 😊)

I hope you understand it a little better than you did in yesterday’s post.

Manifest your life

To have what you want in life you need to manifest. Put it out to the world.

Giving it meaning by saying you already have it…

For instance you want a certain job that you have always dreamed of. You say

“I have this amazing job that I have always wanted and its making me so very happy”

By writing it down you mean what you say and by saying it out loud you really believe it.

Tomorrow I’ll touch on law of attraction a bit more in depth 💕

Different ways of healing

I know that to live a happy and somewhat healthy life we all need at some point to be healed. Some more than others.

So I’ll break down the different ones

Spiritual healing

  • Reiki
  • Chakra balancing
  • Crystal healing
  • Chanting
  • Colour therapy

Mental healing

  • Visualisation
  • Affirmations
  • Meditation
  • Hypnosis
  • Tapping

Emotional healing

  • Yoga
  • Aromatherapy
  • Emotional freedom technique
  • Breathing exercises
  • Journaling

Physical healing

  • Accupuncture
  • Massage
  • Mindfulness
  • Stretch
  • Energy manipulation

Applying some or all of these into your week will alter the way you think and the way your body functions inside and out and over all you will be a changed person for the better.

Meditation Benefits

I feel that meditation helps in so many ways for different reasons for a range of people.

Here are a few

  • It makes you happier
  • Improves your memory
  • Makes you feel more grateful
  • Reduces stress
  • Improves sleep
  • Improves concentration
  • Encourages mindfulness
  • Improves sex life
  • Helps in fighting addiction and fears
  • It’s free to do
  • You can do it anywhere you like
  • Any time meditating is better than no time

I have a few apps on my phone I use for meditation. One is called sleep timer that plays soothing sounds like waves or crackling fires or if you want someone doing a guided meditation the insight timer app is fab and has the best free version available.

Hello Mr Moon

Let’s talk moons

Full moon half moon total eclipse (the Jaffa cake advert if you remember)

Ok so let’s talk through the phases and the meanings

New beginnings – time for a clean slate, start to gather your thoughts and plan

Set intentions – send your hopes and desires into the world

Take action – when you face obstacles, do not waver. It’s a time for pushing forward

Refine and hone – observe and align your hopes within the universe

Harvest endeavors – a time to harvest the intentions and wishes of past moons

Introspect – turn inwards. Think about your goals and be grateful

Release and let go – let go of habits that do you no favours

Surrender – recuperate and rest. It’s ok to feel empty sometimes

Then the phases start again

10 interesting facts about dreams

I’m a big dreamer… I seriously should write a book of all of them 🙈

So I thought I’d treat you with some interesting facts about dreams I found.

1. You forget 90% of your dreams. Within 5 mins of waking half of your dream is gone. So get writing as soon as you wake from one

2. Blind people also dream. People who become blind after birth can see images in their dreams. People who are born blind don’t see any images but still experience sound smell touch and emotion in their dreams.

3. Everybody dreams… Fact

4. In our dreams we only see faces we already know our minds neve invents faces. We see thousands of faces in life.

5. Not everybody dreams in colour 12% dream in black and white, leaving the other 88% to dream in colour.

6. The most common emotion in a dream is anxiety.

7. You dream on average 4-7 times a night ranging from 1-2 hours a dream.

8. Men and women dream differently. Men dream about other men 70% of the time (not sexually) and women dream about men and women equally.

9. If you are snoring you can not be dreaming.

10. You can orgasm while you dream.

Are you a dreamer?